Serving Size: Three (3) Capsules
Servings per Container:30
- Bromelain – an enzyme found in pineapples that breaks down other proteins, such as collagen and has anti-inflammatory properties.*
- Papain – a proteolytic enzyme obtained from the unripe papaya.
- Protease – an enzyme that catalyzes the splitting of proteins into smaller peptide fractions and amino acids by a process known as proteolysis.
- Amylase – a group of proteins found in saliva and pancreatic juice and parts of plants. Amylase digests carbohydrates and helps convert starch to sugar.
- Lipase – Lipase digests fat. It is an enzyme secreted in the digestive tract that catalyzes the breakdown of fats into individual fatty acids that can be absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Rutin – one of the many existing flavonoids. Flavonoids support health by strengthening capillaries and other connective tissue, and some function as anti-inflammatory, antihistaminic, and antiviral agents.*
- Amla – one of the richest sources of Vitamin C. It also contains tannic acid, glucose, protein, cellulose and calcium. Amla is considered to have restorative and preventive properties.*