OsteoVantiv is designed to comfort sore joints and promote joint flexibility in healthy people. It features a clinically effective dose of UC-II®, which has been shown in research to support healthy joint function. OsteoVantiv also features a proprietary, enriched form of THIAA for enhanced joint relief.
- Scientifically formulated to help revitalize healthy joint function and support an active lifestyle
- UC-II®, when compared in one study to glucosamine and chondroitin, was found to have more significant benefits
- In a study of healthy subjects who experienced joint discomfort upon physical activity, UC-II® positively influenced knee extension
- Undenatured type II collagen in UC-II® is the only biologically active form—a key protein to help relieve joint discomfort and support joint function
- New and improved, enriched form of THIAA—an iso-alpha acid designed to provide powerful joint support without GI side effects
- THIAA selectively modulates kinase activity in favor of joint health
Servings per Container: 60
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||37.5 mg||9|
|Standardized Cartilage†||20 mg||*|
|Tetrahydro-Iso-Alpha-Acids [from hops (Humulus lupulus L.) cone extract]||300 mg||*|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, calcium silicate, silica, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, potassium chloride, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Directions: Take one tablet twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. If taking other nutritional supplements or medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.