Nutrikey Crave Control Plus is a safe and effective formula uniquely designed to help balance brain chemistry.
- Supports healthy metabolism
- Supports energy productions
- Supports health mood
- Promotes relaxation
Neurotransmitters are the chemical messengers that your cells use to communicate with each other.
Serotonin, Dopamine, and Norepinephrine are three essential neurotransmitters. Low Serotonin can trigger hunger for food, especially sugar, breads and other carbohydrates. Low dopamine is associated with increased sugar cravings, lack of focus, and low motivation. Low norepinephrine can be indicated by intense cravings for chocolate and diet soda.
Crave Control Plus gives your body the building blocks for serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine and helps restore neurotransmitters to optimal levels.
Serving size: 3 capsules
Servings per Container: 40
Pill Size: #00 Veggie Cap
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 400mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 30mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate, citrate, and (TRAACS™) lysinate glycinate chelate) 200mg
- N-Acetyl Tyrosine 300mg
- L-Phenylalanine 300 mg
- 5-HTP 125 mg
Other ingredients: Hypromellose, vegetable magnesium stearate
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Non-GMO | Vegetarian
All NutriKey brand supplements are Pharmaceutical Grade and produced in Certified GMP (cGMP) facilities. All NutriKey brand supplements meet or exceed cGMP standards and are third party tested by NSF.
*TRAACS is a registered trademark of Albion.
5-HTP: Building block for Serotonin
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine: Building Block for Dopamine
L-Phenylalanine: Building block for norepinephrine
Vitamin C: Helps to convert 5-HTP to Serotonin
Vitamin B6: Helps to convert 5-HTP to Serotonin
Magnesium: Alleviates tension, irritability, and promotes relaxation; supports healthy sleep patterns
Directions: Adults take 1-3 capsules before each meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Cautions: Consult your healthcare professional if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
1. Calvaresi, E., & Bryan, J. (2001). B Vitamins, Cognition, and Aging a Review. The Journals of Gerontology Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences, 56(6), P327-P339.
2. Birdsall, T. C. (1998). 5-Hydroxytryptophan: a clinically-effective serotonin precursor. Alternative medicine review: a journal of clinical therapeutic, 3(4), 271-280.
3. Kalra, S. P., Dube, M. G., Pu, S., Xu, B., Horvath, T. L., & Kalra, P. S. (1999). Interacting appetite-regulating pathways in the hypothalamic regulation of body weight 1. Endocrine reviews, 20(1), 68-100.
4. Avraham, Y. O. S. E. F. A., Hao, S. H. U. Z. H. E. N., Mendelson, S. U. S. A. N., & Berry, E. M. (2001). Tyrosine improves appetite, cognition, and exercise tolerance in activity anorexia. Medicine and science in sports and exercise, 33(12), 2104-2110.