Ultra Potent-C 1000 is the same exclusive, patented formula as Ultra Potent-C® 500, but with 1,000 mg of vitamin C per tablet.
- Scientifically shown to promote function of white bloods cells including natural killer cell activity
- Shown to have 18% to 25% higher uptake in white blood cells than plain vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Features vitamin C and a metabolite system designed for enhanced utilization
- Provides potent antioxidant protection
- Supports the production of collagen and connective tissue
- Buffered to help prevent potential stomach upset
Serving Size:1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 90
|Vitamin C||1000 mg||1667%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate)||77 mg||385%|
|Calcium (as calcium ascorbate)||47 mg||5%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate)||6 mg||2%|
|Sodium (as sodium ascorbate)||13 mg||1%|
|Potassium (as potassium ascorbate)||6 mg||<1%|
|L-Lysine HCI||36 mg||*|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% (15.8 mg) full spectrum bioflavonoids]||35 mg||*|
|Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate||15 mg||*|
|Alpha D-Ribofuranose||14 mg||*|
Ingredients: Ultra Potent-C®† (calcium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, L-lysine HCl, ascorbyl palmitate, citrus bioflavonoid complex, potassium ascorbate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, alpha D-ribofuranose, L-cysteine HCl, xylitol, and L-glutathione), microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Directions: Take one tablet up to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.