UltraClear Plus is designed to provide advanced, specialized nutritional support for metabolic detoxification capacity, with a focus on Phase II support for balanced detoxification. It also provides enhanced support for a healthy intestinal lining, which is essential for healthy digestion and overall health. It features a rice protein base and is enhanced with specific nutrients and high in antioxidant vitamins C and E, and beta-carotene to provide well-rounded nutritional support for liver detoxification.
- Features enhanced support for Phase II hepatic detoxification processes to promote balanced detoxification capacity
- Features 15 g of OptiProtein™, which includes 12 g of rice protein, and 3 g of added amino acids
- Features enhanced nutrient support with methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate
- Features 7 added amino acids, including glycine and L-cysteine to help support Phase II liver detoxification
- Formulated with nutrients such as pantothenic acid and the amino acid glutamine to support gastrointestinal muscosa integrity
- Features magnesium sulfate to support Phase II sulfation
- Features green tea catechins and antioxidant nutrients (vitamins C and E and beta-carotene) to protect against potentially harmful compounds generated during the natural liver detoxification process
- May be used in 10- or 28-day metabolic detoxification programs, as well as on a long-term basis
Serving Size:About 2 Scoops (44 g)
Servings per Container: 21 (by weight)
Other Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, natural flavors, olive oil, medium chain triglycerides, beet powder (color), raspberry powder, silica, and rice maltodextrin.
This product is non-GMO & gluten free.
Directions: Shake canister before scooping. Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (44 grams) of UltraClear Plus into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to ½ to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
Warning: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. If taking medication, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
This product is gluten free.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. The amount of product contained in 2 scoops may be above or below 44 grams due to variations in handling and product density.
†Contains no more than 4% caffeine.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.