NutriKey Activated Cal-Mag is a natural dietary supplement formulated with microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (as patented MCH-Cal™), providing highly bioavailable calcium and phosphorus for supporting bone function, bone integrity, teeth, and other physiological processes. This supplement also features an evidence-based dose of vitamin D3 and magnesium for enhanced bone mineral support, calcium absorption, and healthy muscle function.
The MCH-Cal™ in Activated Cal-Mag has been studied rather extensively, with findings showing it can help support healthy calcium status and bone tissue health. This formula also contains vitamin D3 and magnesium, which have synergistic actions with calcium and phosphorus for supporting bone mineral density, bone remodeling, and muscle function.
MCH-Cal™ not only contains the optimal calcium for bones, but also bone growth factors and peptides, such as collagen. In turn, it's suggested that MCH-Cal™ helps support osteoblasts (cells that promote bone growth) and osteocytes (bone cells).
The benefits of Activated Cal-Mag may include:
- Supports bone function and integrity
- Supports healthy muscle function
- Supports healthy teeth
- Supports healthy calcium levels and absorption
- Supports healthy vitamin D and magnesium status
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Servings Per container: 60
Pill Size: 0.375 by 0.875 Oval Tablet
3 Tablets Contain:
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
||15 mcg (600 IU)
|Calcium [as Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Calcium (MCH-Cal™) & DiCalcium Phosphate]
|Phosphorus [as Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Calcium (MCH-Cal™) & DiCalcium Phosphate]
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate Tribasic, Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate, and Magnesium Aspartate)
|MCH-Cal™ (Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Calcium)
|* Percent Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|** Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glyconate, vegetable stearic acid, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, silica, glycine.
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Non-GMO
All NutriKey brand supplements are Pharmaceutical Grade and produced in Certified GMP (cGMP) facilities. All NutriKey brand supplements meet or exceed cGMP standards and are third party tested by NSF.
*MCH-Cal™ is a registered trademark of Pharmazen Limited, LLC.
Directions: Take three tablets once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking antibiotics, diuretics, medications for osteoporosis, or other medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Kumssa, D. B., Joy, E. J., Ander, E. L., Watts, M. J., Young, S. D., Walker, S., & Broadley, M. R. (2015). Dietary calcium and zinc deficiency risks are ecreasing but remain prevalent. Scientific reports, 5, 10974.
2. Christakos, S., Dhawan, P., Porta, A., Mady, L. J., & Seth, T. (2011). Vitamin D and intestinal calcium absorption. Molecular and cellular endocrinology, 347(1-2), 25-29.
3. Bristow, S. M., Gamble, G. D., Stewart, A., Horne, L., House, M. E., Aati, O., ... & Reid, I. R. (2014). Acute and 3-month effects of microcrystalline hydroxyapatite, calcium citrate and calcium carbonate on serum calcium and markers of bone turnover: a randomised controlled trial in postmenopausal women. British Journal of Nutrition, 112(10), 1611-1620.
4. Tai, V., Leung, W., Grey, A., Reid, I. R., & Bolland, M. J. (2015). Calcium intake and bone mineral density: systematic review and meta-analysis. Bmj, 351, h4183.