NutriKey Bifido Balance is a superior probiotic supplement for intestinal health. Bifidobacteria cultures helps balance and support intestinal function. Bifidobacteria are the dominant type of probiotics in our intestinal tract. Bifidobacteria are present in breast milk and provide the first source of beneficial bacteria for infants. From infancy through adulthood, bifidobacteria have many benefits.
Support healthy digestion
Support the immune system
Support healthy brain chemistry
Serving size: 2 Capsules Servings per container: 60 Pill Size: #1 Veggie Cap Ingredients: Bifidobacterium Bifidum UABb-10 (6 Billion CFU at time of manufacture) Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
All NutriKey brand supplements are Pharmaceutical Grade and produced in Certified GMP (cGMP) facilities. All NutriKey brand supplements meet or exceed cGMP standards and are third party tested by NSF.
*Note: Color variations may occur from batch to batch.
Directions: Adults take 1-2 capsules before each meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Cautions: Consult your healthcare professional if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
Bifidobacteria is one of the most important probiotics for good digestion. In fact, it should make up 70% of the beneficial bacteria in your small intestinal tract. Bifidobacteria helps to prevent constipation, diarrhea, food cravings, heartburn and irritable bowel syndrome.
People can become deficient in good bacteria from taking antibiotics and steroid medications, drinking chlorinated water or eating fruits and vegetables with pesticides and herbicides on them, or meat and dairy products from animals given antibiotics and growth hormones. On top of all that, many of us start out deficient in good bacteria if we were born by a C-section and/or formula fed.
To name just a few disadvantages, if your intestinal tract is deficient and out of balance you might also:
Struggle losing weight
Suffer from depression or anxiety (almost 95% of serotonin, the chemical responsible for even moods, is made in your gut!).
Constantly get sick (80% of your immune system lives in your gut as well.).
So how do you turn your gut health around? At Nutritional Weight & Wellness, our first recommendation is always to clean up your diet and eliminate processed foods by eating the Weight & Wellness Way. We recommend a variety of animal protein, carbohydrates in the form of green leafy vegetables and fruit, along with good healthy fats like avocados, coconut oil, olives or nuts to repopulate diverse bacteria. On top of that balanced diet, consider adding foods that naturally contain good bacteria, such as sauerkraut, kefir, kimchi and miso. However if you (like most Americans) don’t incorporate these items regularly, our nutritionists recommend supplementing with Bifido Balance.
HOW TO TAKE IT
Our nutritionists advise clients take one to two capsules ten to fifteen minutes before each meal. It’s important to take Bifido Balance on an empty stomach so that digestion of your food doesn’t interfere. Bifidobacteria helps crowd out other bad bacteria. Some people notice a difference within just a few days of starting it, while others notice they feel better within a few weeks.
So whether you’re looking to reduce constipation, gas and bloating, and sugar cravings or boost your immune system, Bifido Balance is for you.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
1. Karina Pokusaeva, Gerald F. Fitzgerald,Douwe van Sinderen (2011). Carbohydrate metabolism in Bifidobacteria. Genes Nutr.; 6(3): 285–306.
2. Guyonnet, D., Schlumberger, A., Mhamdi, L., Jakob, S., & Chassany, O. (2009). Fermented milk containing Bifidobacterium lactis DN-173 010 improves gastrointestinal well-being and digestive symptoms in women reporting minor digestive symptoms: a randomised, double-blind, parallel, controlled study. British journal of nutrition, 102(11), 1654-1662.
3. Gill, H. S., Rutherfurd, K. J., Cross, M. L., & Gopal, P. K. (2001). Enhancement of immunity in the elderly by dietary supplementation with the probiotic Bifidobacterium lactis HN019. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 74(6), 833-839.
4. Gopal, P. K., Sullivan, P. A., & Smart, J. B. (2001). Utilisation of galacto-oligosaccharides as selective substrates for growth by lactic acid bacteria including Bifidobacterium lactis DR10 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus DR20. International Dairy Journal, 11(1), 19-25.
5. Verbeke, K. A., Boobis, A. R., Chiodini, A., Edwards, C. A., Franck, A., Kleerebezem, M., ... & Tuohy, K. M. (2015). Towards microbial fermentation metabolites as markers for health benefits of prebiotics. Nutrition research reviews, 28(01), 42-66.
6. Hyronimus, B., Le Marrec, C., Sassi, A. H., & Deschamps, A. (2000). Acid and bile tolerance of spore-forming lactic acid bacteria. International journal of food microbiology, 61(2), 193-197.
7. Tabbers, M. M., Chmielewska, A., Roseboom, M. G., Crastes, N., Perrin, C., Reitsma, J. B., ... & Benninga, M. A. (2011). Fermented milk containing Bifidobacterium lactis DN-173 010 in childhood constipation: a randomized, double-blind, controlled trial. Pediatrics, 127(6),e1392-e1399.
8. Ejtahed, H. S., Mohtadi-Nia, J., Homayouni-Rad, A., Niafar, M., Asghari-Jafarabadi, M., Mofid, V., & Akbarian-Moghari, A. (2011). Effect of probiotic yogurt containing Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium lactis on lipid profile in individuals with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Journal of dairy science, 94(7), 3288-3294.
9. Lindfors, K., Blomqvist, T., Juuti-Uusitalo, K., Stenman, S., Venäläinen, J., Mäki, M., & Kaukinen, K. (2008). Live probiotic Bifidobacterium lactis bacteria inhibit the toxic effects induced by wheat gliadin in epithelial cell culture. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 152(3), 552-558.
Love the product. Thank you!
The web is full of discounts for Nutri-Key, yet when you try to use any they do not apply.
Always very confusing to me!
Hubbie seems to get more relief from life long chronic stomach issues and also radiation treatment for prostate cancer. Less stomach pain and chronic diarrhea.
Love Bifido Balance
I was skeptical when I first tried this product. I’ve been suffering with SIBO for two years and thought it would be something I would have to live with. After starting Bifido, I’m feeling much, much better.
Great product, great results!
This has been a life changing product for me. I had such digestive issues, irregularaity, gas etc. After taking this product (I only take 1 a day) it has improved all of my issues. I've taken it for 5 years now and would and have recommended it to many people. Bifido Balance works for me!