NutriKey CoQ10-200 is a unique formula that contains a highly-absorbable, trademarked form of coenzyme Q10 (CoQsol®), vitamin E, and trademarked vitamin A (Betatene®). Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is an essential molecule in the body that helps manufacture energy in mitochondria of cells.
Given the importance of the nutrients found in CoQ10 100mg for supporting overall health and well-being, supplementation can help users in a variety of ways, including:
Support cardiovascular and immune function
Support blood flow and nitric oxide production
Support energy production
Support body tissues including epithelial, muscle, connective and nervous tissues
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, rice bran oil, glycerin, purified water, yellow beeswax, annatto extract, and titanium dioxide.
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Non-GMO
All NutriKey brand supplements are Pharmaceutical Grade and produced in Certified GMP (cGMP) facilities. All NutriKey brand supplements meet or exceed cGMP standards and are third party tested by NSF.
† as Betatene® a registered trademark of Cognis Corporation. †† as CoQsol® a registered trademark of Soft Gel Technologies, Inc.
Directions: Adults take one softgel daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Cautions: Consult your healthcare professional if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a molecule produced by the body that helps manufacture energy in the mitochondria of cells through the electron transport chain. It is essential for survival, and low levels of CoQ10 are associated with several cardiovascular and cell energy-related disturbances.
CoQ10 is also crucial for promoting blood flow in the cardiovascular system. CoQ10 contains key micronutrients that have antioxidant roles in the body and support healthy blood lipid levels. When blood lipid levels are chronically elevated, risk of cardiovascular disturbances increase.
CoQ10 is most abundant in metabolically-demanding tissues throughout the body, specifically the heart, skeletal muscles, brain, kidneys, and liver. Being an integral part of the electron transport chain, CoQ10 assists in the synthesis of ATP—the energy currency of cells. As part of that process, CoQ10 also acts as an antioxidant by sequestering free radicals. CoQ10 promotes proper blood flow throughout the cardiovascular system by preserving the activity of nitric oxide, a molecule that dilates blood vessels and helps support healthy blood pressure. Vitamin A and vitamin E are also included in this formula as they are potent antioxidants that help support immune function, as well as eye and skin health.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
1. Angelini, C. (2014). Coenzyme Q10 Deficiency. In Genetic Neuromuscular Disorders (pp. 247-250). Springer International Publishing.
2. Littarru, G. P., & Tiano, L. (2007). Bioenergetic and antioxidant properties of coenzyme Q10: recent developments. Molecular biotechnology, 37(1), 31-37.
3. Armstrong, V. W., Cremer, P., Eberle, E., Manke, A., Schulze, F., Wieland, H., ... & Seidel, D. (1986). The association between serum Lp (a) concentrations and angiographically assessed coronary atherosclerosis: dependence on serum LDL levels. Atherosclerosis, 62(3), 249-257.
4. Vasan, R. S., Larson, M. G., Leip, E. P., Evans, J. C., O’donnell, C. J., Kannel, W. B., & Levy, D. (2001). Impact of high-normal blood pressure on the risk of cardiovascular disease. New England Journal of Medicine, 345(18), 1291-1297.
5. Moncada, S. R. M. J., Palmer, R. M. L., & Higgs, E. (1991). Nitric oxide: physiology, pathophysiology, and pharmacology. Pharmacological reviews, 43(2), 109-142.
6. Smith, J., & Steinemann, T. L. (2000). Vitamin A deficiency and the eye. International ophthalmology clinics, 40(4), 83-91.
7. Kagan, V., Witt, E., Goldman, R., Scita, G., & Packer, L. (1992). Ultraviolet light-induced generation of vitamin E radicals and their recycling. A possible photosensitizing effect of vitamin E in skin. Free radical research communications, 16(1), 51-64.
At the suggestion of wonderful nutritionist Kristi, I increased my CoQ 10 dosage to combat negative statin side effects.
I started taking Nutrikey COQ10 after I read that it may help with pain and achiness associated
with taking statins. It has helped immensly and I also seem to notice an improvement in my gum
I have fibromyalgia and so I am often very fatigued. However, since I started taking CoQ10 I have so much more energy for which I am very thankful. I take many NurtiKey products and feel they are of superior quality. I also love that the shipping is free and what I order gets to me so quickly.
I trust the nutrikey supplements to be safe and effective. I take this with my cholesterol lowering prescription and have no body ache side effects. I love how quickly the products are shipped.