Key Osteo Plus contains key minerals and micro-nutrients to support bone building and maintenance in convenient AM and PM Packets
Two forms of calcium for maximum absorption - hydroxyapatite and calcium citrate-malate
Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K complex to help transport calcium to the bones
Strontium citrate to help support bone growth and slow breakdown of old bone
Zinc, copper, selenium and manganese to assist with bone strength
Magnesium, essential for the absorption and metabolism of calcium
Key Osteo Plus also includes important vitamins and minerals often found in multivitamins
Free Shipping On Orders over $50
60-Day Return Guarantee
These supplements work I've been using these supplements for several years and as promised my bone density is increasing. I highly recommend them. - Jan D.
Including calcium, magnesium, strontium, vitamin D, vitamin K2, and more.
FORMULATED FOR OPTIMAL DIGESTION
Highly absorbable and easy-to-digest.
PACKED WITH VITAMINS
A full range of vitamins make it suitable to use as a daily multivitamin.
Key Points of Key Osteo Plus
1. Bones require adequate nutrients to thrive --real food, quality protein, healthy fats, and lots of vegetables.
2. Pairing a high-quality bone supplement with a nutritious diet supports bone health.
3. Key Osteo Plus is made with highly absorbable bone-targeting nutrients.
Great Product I have been using this product for several years. I know that it is working for me that when I have a bone density the results show that my numbers stay the same from year to year and haven't declined. - Anna K.
OPTIMAL INGREDIENTS FOR BONE HEALTH
Two forms for maximum absorption
Stimulates bone growth
Essential for calcium absorption into bones
Helps transport calcium into bones
Assists with bone strength
Essential for the absorption and metabolism of calcium
Assists with bone strength
Assists with bone strength
Serving Size: 2 Packets (1 AM Packet of 5 capsules and 1 PM Packet of 6 capsules) Servings per Container: 30 Pill Size:#00 Veggie Cap
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica.
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Non-GMO
All NutriKey brand supplements are Pharmaceutical Grade and produced in Certified GMP (cGMP) facilities. All NutriKey brand supplements meet or exceed cGMP standards and are third party tested.
*Albion™, DimaCal™ and TRAACS™ are trademarks of Balchem Corp. or Albion Labs. MenaQ7®Natural is a registered trademark of NattoPharma ASA, Norway; Patents pending and granted. BioFolate® is a federally registered trademark of MTC Industries, Inc. Prod. R952 Rev. 2/20
Directions: Take 2 packets per day, taking one AM packet in the morning and one PM Packet in the evening or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Cautions: Consult your healthcare professional if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
Warning: All forms of Vitamin K may interact with blood thinning medications. If you are taking such medications please consult with your physician before taking this product.
Store at room temperature.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
1. Reginster, J Y, Deroisy, R. et al. Prevention of early postmenopausal bone loss by strontium ranelate: the randomized, two-year, double-masked, dose-ranging, placebo-controlled PREVOS trial. Osteoporos Int 2002; 13(12):925-931.
2. Cianferotti L, D’Asta F, Brandi ML. A review on strontium ranelate long-term antifracture efficacy in the treatment of postmenopausal osteoporosis. Ther Adv Musculoskelet Dis 2013 Jun;5(3):127-39.
3. Patrick Lyn. Comparative absorption of calcium sources and calcium citrate malate prevention for osteoporosis. Altern Med Review 1999;4(2):74-85.
4. Moshfegh A, Goldman J, Ahuja J, Rhodes D, LaComb R. 2009. What We Eat in America, NHANES 2005-2006: Usual Nutrient Intakes from Food and Water Compared to 1997 Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin D, Calcium, Phosphorus, and Magnesium. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service.
5. Johnson S. The multifaceted and widespread pathology of magnesium deficiency. Med Hypotheses 2001; 56(2): 163-70.
6. Stendig-Lindberg G, Tepper R, Leichter I. Trabecular bone density in a two year controlled trial of peroral magnesium in osteoporosis. Magnes Res 1993; 6:155-163.
7. Bischoff-Ferrari HA, Giovannucci E, Willett WC, et al. Estimation of optimal serum concentrations of 25-hydroxyvitamin D for multiple health outcomes. Am J Clin Nutr 2006; 84:18-26.
8. Wamberg L, Pedersen SB, Richelsen B, Rejnmark L. The effect of high-dose vitamin d supplementation on calciotropic hormones and bone mineral density in obese subjects with low levels of circulating 25-hydroxyvitamin d: results from a randomized controlledstudy. Calcif Tissue Int 2013 Jul;93(1):69-77.
9. Cauley JA, Lacroix AZ, Wu L, Horwitz M, et al. Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D concentrations and risk for hip fractures. Ann Intern Med 2008 Aug 19;149(4):242-50.
10. Weber P. Management of osteoporosis: is there a role for vitamin K? Int J Vitam Nutr Res 997;67(5):350-6.
11. Braam LA, Knapen MH et al. Vitamin K1 supplementation retards bone loss in postmenopausal women between 50 and 60 years of age. Calcif Tissue Int 2003 Jul;73(1):21-6.
12. Nielson FH. Boron: an overlooked element of potential nutritional importance. Nutr Today 1988;Jan/Feb:4-7.
13. Nielsen FH. The justification for providing dietary guidance for the nutritional intake of boron. Biol Trace Elem Res 1998 Winter;66(1-3):319-30.
14. Strause l, Saltman P, Smith KT, et al. Spical bon eloss in postmenopausal women supplemented with calcium and trace minerals. J Nutr 1994;124:1060:1064.
Ask me in two years when I have Another bone scan. Agree with another review - I had Fewer AM packets than the PM packets
Enjoy your product...The last two shipments of key Osteo Plus have been shorted packets in the AM column
Increase in bone density!
I've had osteopenia for many years and it progressed to osteoporosis so my doctor recommended a Reclast infusion. I hesitated, due to possible side effects and long term risks, but decided to have one infusion. I had a very slight increase in bone density, but cautiously I chose not to follow up with any more infusions. My Dexa numbers declined, my doctor wanted me to try a different medication, but I told him I was interested in trying Key Osteo Plus for one year to see if it would prove any benefit. I heard about the money back guarantee, when taken daily for one year, and thought I had nothing to loose. I scheduled a Dexa scan last year, faithfully took the morning and evening Osteo Plus packets daily for a year, had a Dexa scan this week and received good news. My scan report said, "Increase in bone density is clinically significant." My spine was at -2.7 and is now -2.3. My hip was at -2.5 and is now at -2.2. I went from osteoporosis, back to osteopenia in one year! I'm so pleased and plan to continue to take Osteo Plus and have my next Dexa scan in 2 years. The pills are expensive, but now I feel they're well worth it for a safe way to improve my bone health!
Love Key Osteo Plus
I am a 67 year old woman that just recently ordered the Key Osteo Plus vitamin packs. I want you to know what a WONDERFUL HUGE difference they have made in my life! I wake up in the monring not stiff anymore. And I noticed that within 2 days of taking them! I am still in shock. Infact, I would have to say that I haven't felt this good when getting up in the morning for MANY years.
About 10 years ago I was diagnosed with osteroporis and in the past took Fosamax for about 5 years. I felt just awful the whole time I was on it, INCREDIBLY stiff, but did what I was told to do. I have been encouraged by my provider to look in to other options now as well. I DO NOT like what I have read about injections and have decided to NOT do them. One day, an angel walked in to where I work and she told me about Key Osteo Plus. They are on the pricier side, but I finally decided to give them a try and MY GOD! I am SO happy I did.
How wonderful to have found a supplement that I can actually feel a difference in a positive way. Apparently my body was craving what Key Osteo Plus was providing. And they were delivered so quickly as well! I got them within 2 days!
All I can say is THANK YOU for this product. I best go order another box right now as I'm almost out and I don't want to be without this.
Too soon to experience any significance.
Too soon to experience any significance. Too many capsules in addition to my other supplements and pricey.