CopaCalm is formulated to address daily stress and provide a state of relaxed focus without drowsiness. This is especially beneficial at the time of a stressful occurrence or in anticipation of a stressful event.
Supports a State of Calmness and Relaxation
Promotes Balanced Mood
Enhances Cognitive Performance and Memory
Neurotransmitters are the chemical messengers that regulate mood, memory, sleep cycle and daily stress. Nootropics are substances that promote improved cognitive function, particularly executive functions, memory, creativity, or motivation, in healthy individuals.
CopaCalm contains a combination of ingredients designed to address stressful situations in the moment or may be taken in preparation for these events. CopaCalm includes support for focus, mood balance and calming relaxation without drowsiness.
Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
Huperzine A (from Huperzia serrata Whole Plant Extract)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerine, Deionized Water, Malic Acid and Natural Flavor
Formulated to be free of allergens derived from: Gluten, corn, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
Serving Size: 2 Full Droppers Servings Per Container: 30
Suggested Use: 2 full droppers (about 2 mL) two to three times per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
L-Theanine: L-theanine is an amino acid found abundantly in green tea. L-theanine has been shown to quickly improve stress perception and resilience.
GABA:Gamma-amino butyric acid (GABA) is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain. GABA provides a calming effect and is a major component of the body’s stress-fighting mechanisms. GABA has been shown in published research studies to promote a state of relaxation.
Huperzine Alkaloids: Huperzia serrata (whole plant extract), or Chinese club moss is a nootropic known for its potent and selective acetylcholinesterase inhibition. Huperzine A helps to improve memory and support optimal cognitive health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1. Yokogoshi H, Kobayashi M, Mochizuki M, Terashima T. Effect of theanine, r-glutamylethylamide, on brain monoamines and striatal dopamine release in conscious rats. NeuroChem Res 1998; 23(5):667-73.
2. Nobre AC, Rao A, Owen GN. L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect of mental state. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr 2008; 17 Suppl 1:167-8.
3. Kakuda T, Hinoi E, Abe A, et al. Theanine, an ingredient of green tea, inhibits [3H]glutamine transport in neurons and astroglia in rat brain. J Neurosci Res 2008;86(8):1846-56.
4. Abdoua AM, Higashiguchi S, Horie K, et al. Relaxation and immunity enhancement effects of γ-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) administration in humans. BioFactors 2006;26: 201- 208.
5. Yoto A, Murao S, Motoki M, Yokoyama Y, Horie N, TakeshimaK, Masuda K, Kim M, Yokogoshi H. Oral intake of γ-aminobutyric acid affects mood and activities of central nervous system during stressed condition induced by mental tasks. Amino Acids. 2012 Sep;43(3):1331-7.
6. Wang R, Yan H, Tang XC. Progress in studies of huperzine A, a natural cholinesterase inhibitor from Chinese herbal medicine. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2006 Jan;27(1):1-26. [PMID: 16364207].
7. Sun QQ, Xu SS, Pan JL, Guo Hm, Cao WQ. Huperzine- A capsules enhance memory and learning performance in 34 pairs of matched adolescent students. Chung Kuo Yao Li Hsueh Pao. 1999 Jul;20(7):601-3.