Advancements in the modern world have created numerous toxins, chemicals, and environmental pollutants that are potentially harmful to human health. Over time, exposure to these substances can be detrimental to health and longevity. Maintaining proper liver function by supporting detoxification and elimination of toxins, chemicals, and pollutants is critical for overall health.
This is when nutritional supplements high in antioxidants, phytonutrients, and micronutrients such as NutriDyn’s Detox Phase I & II are beneficial to use. By providing nutrients to support the body in its natural detoxification processes, the harmful toxins, chemicals, and environmental pollutants can then be eliminated from the body.◆
The new and improved formulafor NutriDyn’s Detox Phase I & II has increased the dosage of calcium-D-glucarate (275 mg), N-acetyl-cysteine (100 mg), and milk thistle extract (100 mg). Based on modern clinical research, alpha-lipoic acid and diindolylmethane have been added to NutriDyn’s Detox Phase I and II supplement.
Clinical evidence and research shows that the ingredients in Detox Phase I & II may:
•Support healthy liver function◆ •Support the body’s natural elimination process◆ •Support detoxification by providing essential micronutrients, phytonutrients, and cofactors◆
Serving Size: 3 Caps Servings per container: 30
3 caps supplies:
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate and 4% from beta carotene)
505 mcg RAE
Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)
Thiamin (as thiamin HCl)
10 mg NE
Vitamin B6 (5 mg as pyridoxal-5-phosphate and 5 mg as pyridoxine HCl)
* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin capsule, vegetable magnesium stearate.
BioFolate® is a federally registered trademark of MTC Industries, Inc.
TRAACS is a trademark of Balchem Corp. or Albion Labs.
Directions:Take three capsules daily as a dietary supplement, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
1. Mulware, S. J. (2013). Trace elements and carcinogenicity: A subject in review. Biotech, 3(2), 85-96.
2. Mishra, K. P. (2009). Lead exposure and its impact on immune system: A review. Toxicology in Vitro, 23(6), 969-972.
3. Hendryx, M., Fedorko, E., & Halverson, J. (2010). Pollution sources and mortality rates across rural-urban areas in the United States. The Journal of Rural Health, 26(4), 383-391.
4. Colborn, T., vom Saal, F. S., & Soto, A. M. (1993). Developmental effects of endocrine-disrupting chemicals in wildlife and humans. Environmental Health Perspectives, 101(5), 378-384.
5. Singleton, D. W., & Khan, S. A. (2003). Xenoestrogen exposure and mechanisms of endocrine disruption. Frontiers in Bioscience, 8, 110-118.
6. Percival, M. (1997). Phytonutrients and detoxification. Clinical Nutrition Insights, 5(2).
7. Liska, D. J. (1998). The detoxification enzyme systems. Alternative Medicine Review, 3(3), 187-98.
8. Hanausek, M., Walaszek, Z., & Staga, T. J. (2003). Detoxifying cancer causing agents to prevent cancer. Integrative Cancer Therapies, 2(2), 139-144.
This product really works. I felt cloudy in my brain after being in the city around pollution. I took detox 1-2and the cloudiness went away right away. I feel like I can handle all of the allergens in the environment as well with this product.
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …