Imu-Max is a children’s formula that boosts immune function and provides support for immune challenges. Imu-Max contains echinacea, one of the best-known botanicals used to boost the immune system, and propolis, a product of bee resin, which helps maintain normal inflammatory balance.
Convenient, Pleasant-Tasting Liquid Immune Support Formula for Children (Alcohol-free)
Boosts Immune Function in Children
Provides Immediate Support for Immune Challenges
Supports Protective Antioxidant Reserves
Promotes Healthy Inflammatory Balance
Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate Proprietary Blend - Propolis Standardized Extract 1:5 - Rose Hips Extract 1:10 - Echinacea purpurea Extract (Aerial Parts - Echinacea angustifolia Extract (Roots)
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, Glucose, Water, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, and Carrot Juice.
Formulated to be free of allergens derived from: Gluten, corn, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
Imu-Max is a kosher product.
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon Servings per container: 50
Children up to 6 years old: 1/2-1 teaspoon twice per day or as recommended by your health care professional
Children over 6:1-2 teaspoons twice per day or as recommended by your health care professional
Adults: 1 tablespoon twice per day or as recommended by your health care professional
Shake well before use. Take with water, milk or the beverage of your choice.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product.
Keep container tightly closed. Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
Propolis is a resinous substance collected by bees to seal their hives and has traditionally been used in folk medicine since ancient times. Propolis extract has been found to maintain normal inflammatory balance.
Echinacea species are perennial plants native to Midwestern North America. Historically, echinacea was used more than any other plant for its wide range of applications, including providing support for immune challenges and maintaining normal inflammatory balance.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
1. Cohen HA, Varsano I, Kahan E, Sarrell M, Uziel Y. Effectiveness of an Herbal Preparation Containing Echinacea, Propolis, and Vitamin C in Preventing Respiratory Tract Infections in Children. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2004;158(3):217-221.
2. PDR Health. www.pdrhealth.com Propolis.
3. Grange JM, Davey RW. Antibacterial properties of propolis (bee glue). J Royal Soc Med. 1990;83:159-160.
4. Chan GC, Cheung KW, Sze DM. The immunomodulatory and anticancer properties of propolis. Clin Rev Allergy Immunol. 2013 Jun;44(3):262-73.
5. Szmeja Z, Kulczynski B, Sosnowski Z, Konopacki K. Therapeutic value of flavonoids in Rhinovirus infections. Otolaryngol Pol. 1989; 43(3):180-184.
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …