Ingredients: Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 5,000 IU
Other ingredients:Safflower Oil, Olive Oil, Gelatin, Water and Glycerin.
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Non-GMO
All NutriKey brand supplements are Pharmaceutical Grade and produced in Certified GMP (cGMP) facilities. All NutriKey brand supplements meet or exceed cGMP standards and are third party tested.
Directions: Adults take 1 softgel daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Cautions: Consult your healthcare professional if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
1. Omdahl, J. L., & DeLuca, H. F. (1973). Regulation of vitamin D metabolism and function. Physiological reviews, 53(2), 327-372.
2. Holick MF (March 2006). “High prevalence of vitamin D inadequacy and implications for health”. Mayo Clin. Proc. 81 (3): 353–73.
3. Armas LA, Hollis BW, Heaney RP (November 2004). “Vitamin D2 is much less effective than vitamin D3 in humans”. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 89 (11): 5387–91.
4. Vieth R (May 1999). “Vitamin D supplementation, 25-hydroxyvitamin D concentrations, and safety”. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 69 (5): 842–56.
5. Chung M, Balk EM, Brendel M, Ip S, Lau J, Lee J, Lichtenstein A, Patel K, Raman G, Tatsioni A, Terasawa T, Trikalinos TA; Balk; Brendel; Ip; Lau; Lee; Lichtenstein; Patel; Raman; Tatsioni; Terasawa; Trikalinos (August 2009). “Vitamin D and calcium: a systematic review of health outcomes”. Evidence report/technology assessment (183): 1–420.
You may return any item purchased from NutriKey, a Nutritional Weight and Wellness® Company for any reason within 60 days of purchase. For online orders, the product ship date is the date of purchase. Refunds will be issued via your original form of payment.
NutriKey reserves the right to reject any return on an individual basis due to repeated patterns and abuse of the policy.
Please see our return policies for complete refund information.
What Makes NutriKey more reliable than other supplements?
Unlike other supplements, NutriKey products are developed by expert nutritionists for use in clinical settings! In short, we’re not combining the cheapest (and questionably effective) ingredients possible like many other supplement brands: we meticulously research, develop, and test our products to make sure they truly make a difference in users’ lives.
The process, ingredients, and even the order of ingredients makes a huge difference in efficacy.
That’s why NutriKey products are pharmaceutical-grade nutritional supplements that thousands depend on to be their healthiest selves.
Why order my supplements on Nutrikey.net when I could just pick some up at the drugstore?
As an extension of Nutritional Weight & Wellness, Inc., NutriKey has worked to develop clinical-grade supplements and counsel people to better health for over twenty-five years.
All NutriKey products are professional grade, pass rigorous quality and purity standards, and have been used successfully by our professional staff and clients for years. Our supplements and products are guaranteed well absorbed, effective, and free of contaminants, fillers and additives – something you just can’t find among poorly regulated drugstore supplements.
Great supplement added to my regimen. Shipped super fast to my home.
Wonderful to get it shipped to my home.
Very easy to take I have been taking D3 for quite a few years & it’s nice to know you know when you’re buying this particular brand, that you’re getting a quality product.
Vitamin D3 5000
Started taking about 8 months ago because my energy level was extremely low. Found out at the doctor's office my Vitamin D levels were low. Most recent blood test showed my Vitamin D levels are in a good range and my energy level is back. Thank you Nutrikey for a wonderful product!