NutriKey Paleo Protein is a great-tasting beef protein powder produced by a proprietary filtration process yielding native beef peptides that are rich in essential amino acids and contain absolutely no lactose/dairy and minimal fat. The best part is that it's Paleo friendly!
Research continues to provide evidence that protein needs are greater in active individuals (especially those who exercise regularly) and the elderly. Beef protein is a complete protein containing all nine of the essential amino acids which promotes muscle protein synthesis and inhibits muscle protein breakdown.Therefore, beef protein serves a valuable role in supporting body composition, fitness, and overall bodily function.
Dynamic Paleo Protein Benefits:
Easily-digestible, complete source of protein with no dairy
Supports lean body mass (muscle tissue)
Paleo diet friendly
Comes in two great flavors: Vanilla and Chocolate
Mixes easily with any liquid
Superb choice for on-the-go
Other Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Natural Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Rebaudioside A (from stevia leaf extract).
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Non-GMO
All NutriKey brand supplements are Pharmaceutical Grade and produced in Certified GMP (cGMP) facilities. All NutriKey brand supplements meet or exceed cGMP standards and are third party tested.
Recommendations: Mix one scoop in 8-12 ounces of water daily as a dietary supplement, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Lemon, P. W. (2000). Beyond the zone: protein needs of active individuals. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 19(sup5), 513S-521S.
2. Timmerman KL, Volpi E. Amino acid metabolism and regulatory effects in aging. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2008 Jan;11(1):45-9.
3. Schwarcz, H. P., & Schoeninger, M. J. (2012). Stable isotopes of carbon and nitrogen as tracers for paleo-diet reconstruction. In Handbook of environmental isotope geochemistry (pp. 725-742). Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
4. Katsanos, C. S., Kobayashi, H., Sheffield-Moore, M., Aarsland, A., & Wolfe, R. R. (2006). A high proportion of leucine is required for optimal stimulation of the rate of muscle protein synthesis by essential amino acids in the elderly. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology And Metabolism,291(2), E381-E387.
5. Reidy PT, Walker DK, Dickinson JM, Gundermann DM, Drummond MJ, Timmerman KL, Fry CS, Borack MS, Cope MB, Mukherjea R, Jennings K, Volpi E, Rasmussen BB. Protein blend ingestion following resistance exercise promotes human muscle protein synthesis. J Nutr. 2013. Apr;143(4):410-6
6. Rodriguez NR, Vislocky LM, Gaine PC. Dietary protein, endurance exercise, and human skeletal-muscle protein turnover. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2007 Jan;10(1):40-8
I love the taste of this and it’s helps give my body what it needs.
My go-to protein!
My nutritionalist recommended this for animal protein in my diet to help with neurotransmitters and getting more animal protein for amino acids. I have put it in my daily smoothies. Very delicious and creamy. It doesn't bother my tummy at all.
Would buy again
Tastes better than I expected. I would buy it again.
The taste of this product is better than I imagined. It has just the right amount of chocolate flavor and not too strong. Mixes well with dairy free products. It makes an excellent smoothie.