Prenatal Complete with DHA is a comprehensive, hypoallergenic, prenatal multivitamin and mineral blend that provides high-quality nutrients plus high-concentration DHA to support each phase of pregnancy, from preconception to postnatal.
Prenatal Complete with DHA provides the full complement of nutrients essential for pregnancy and adheres to the highest standards of purity, formulated to be free of common allergens, artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and additives. Albion® TRAACS® chelated mineral complexes and Ferrochel® iron are included for enhanced mineral bioavailability and gentleness on the stomach.
Provides Optimal Nutrition for Each Phase of Pregnancy
Protects Against Dietary Nutrient Deficiencies
Protects Against Stress-Induced Nutrient Depletion
Supports Healthy Metabolism During Pregnancy
Ingredients: Vitamin A (from 5,000 IU as Betatene® Natural Mixed Carotenoids) Thiamin 5 mg 357% (Vitamin B1)( from Thiamine Hydrochloride USP) Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid USP) 250 mg 208% Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 USP) 5 mg 313% Folate (from 1,000 mcg as Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt) Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride USP) 15 mg 750% 1,700 mcg DFE 283% Calcium (as DimaCal® Dicalcium Malate) 150 mg 12% Vitamin D (D3 as Cholecalciferol) 50 mcg (2,000 IU) 333% Niacin USP 25 mg 139% Iron (as Ferrochel® Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate) 30 mg 111% Iodine (from Potassium Iodide) 150 mcg 52% Magnesium (as DiMagnesium Malate) 150 mg 38% 20 mg 154% 143% 222% 50% Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) Selenium (as Selenium Glycinate Complex) 100 mcg Chromium (as O-polynicotinate) 100 mcg ‡ Molybdenum 25 mcg (as TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate)
Formulated to be free of allergens derived from: Gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors. Consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
As with all dietary supplements, some individuals may not tolerate or may be allergic to the ingredients used. Please read the ingredient panel carefully prior to ingestion. Cease taking this product and consult your physician if you have negative reactions upon ingestion.
Serving Size/Use: 3 capsules and 1 soft gel per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
Servings Per Container: 30
Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
Preconception and pregnancy are periods when it is essential to optimize health and nutrition, both for mother and baby. Research has shown that healthy pregnancies begin with good nutrition during preconception, and it is known that overall nutrition needs rise during pregnancy and breastfeeding. In addition, factors such as first trimester nausea or morning sickness may impede a woman from being able to consume adequate nutrition to support her expanding needs. Prenatal Complete with DHA provides the full complement of nutrients essential for pregnancy and adheres to the highest standards of purity, formulated to be free of common allergens, artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and additives.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
1. Graff et al. Magnesium: wide spread benefits. Albion Research Notes 1992; 1(2):1.
2. Calcium: Heaney RP, Recker RR, Weaver CM. Absorbability of calcium sources: the limited role of solubility. Calcif Tissue Int 1990 May;46(5):300-4.
3. Folic acid for a healthy pregnancy and baby. March of Dimes Web site. http://www.marchofdimes.com/ pregnancy/folicacid.html.
4. Bukowski R, Malone FD, Porter FT, et al. Preconceptional folate supplementation and the risk of spontaneous preterm birth: a cohort study. PLoS Med. 2009;6(5): e1000061. doi:10.1371/journal.pmed.1000061.
5. Folic Acid Fact Sheet. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office on Women’s Health. http://www. womenshealth.gov/publications/our-publications/factsheet/folic-acid.cfm. Updated May 18, 2010. Accessed June 19, 2012.
6. Prinz-Langenohl R, Brämswig S, Tobolski O, et al. [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolate increases plasma folate more effectively than folic acid in women with the homozygous or wild-type 677C-->T polymorphism of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase. Br J Pharmacol. 2009 Dec;158(8):2014-21. [PMID: 19917061]
7. Lamers Y, Prinz-Langenohl R, Brämswig S, et al. Red blood cell folate concentrations increase more after supplementation with [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolate than with folic acid in women of childbearing age. Am J Clin Nutr. 2006 Jul;84(1):156-61. [PMID: 16825690]
I started using the prenatal by NutriKey in the past couple years while trying to conceive. I think it’s been helpful. I believe I’m absorbing the most possible nutrients I can from a prenatal because of how highly tested this product is. I recommend it. Expensive, but good.
Clean & effective
This prenatal was recommended to my friend by her chiropractor. When I was expecting, she highly recommended it. Clean & vital ingredients make this very effective for me and my baby.
Prenatal Complete, 30 servings
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …