Sinatrol is a specialized preparation of botanicals and nutrients formulated to support immune health and provide immediate support for respiratory challenges. The standardized botanicals and nutrients in Sinatrol target sinus related issues by clearing airway passages, decreasing the viscosity of mucus and supporting immune health.
Provides Immediate Support for Sinus and Respiratory Challenges
Formulated to be free of allergens derived from: Gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
Do not consume this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician for further information.
Keep container tightly closed. Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings PerContainer 20
Suggested Use: 3 capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional
Optimal sinus health requires adequate mucus flow and clearance throughout the nasal cavities. The sinuses are hollow cavities branching from the nasal passages. While the nasal passages are often colonized with bacteria, the sinuses are typically sterile under healthy conditions. The sinuses and nasal passages are lined with soft tissue, called mucosa, that feature thin, hair-like projections called cilia. Specialized cells of the mucosal tissue, known as goblet cells, secrete a thin layer of mucus to absorb microbes and allergens, such as dust, dirt, pollen, and mold, inhaled through the nose. Working together, cilia “beat” to move mucus and waste out of the sinuses and nasal passages. Upper respiratory challenges may impair this process, known as mucociliary clearance, and contribute to fluid entrapment within the sinus cavities. Sinatrol® contains a synergistic blend of nutrients and botanical ingredients to quickly boost immune response, decrease mucus build-up and increase mucociliary clearance during upper respiratory challenges.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Due to manufacturer’s requirements, we are not allowed to ship this product to California.
1. Todisco T, Polidori R, Rossi F, Iannacci L, Bruni B, Fedeli L, Palumbo R. Effect of N-acetylcysteine in subjects with slow pulmonary mucociliary clearance. Eur J Respir Dis Suppl 1985;139:136-41.
2. Abe Y, Hashimoto S, Horie T. Curcumin human peripheral blood monocytes and alveolar macrophages. Pharmacol Res 1999;39:41-47.
3. Goel A, Kunnumakkara AB, Aggarwal BB. Curcumin as “curecumin”: from kitchen to clinic. Biochem Pharmacol 2008;75:787-809.
4. Huang MT, Lysz T, Ferraro T, et al. Inhibitory effects of curcumin on in vitro lipoxygenase and cyclooxygenase activities in mouse epidermis. Cancer Res 1991;51:813-819.
5. Braun JM, Schneider B, Beuth HJ. Therapeutic use, efficiency and safety of the proteolytic pineapple enzyme Bromelain-POS in children with acute sinusitis in Germany. In Vivo 2005;19:417-421.
My aunt told me about this product and how it cleared up her sinus pressure immediately and how her doctor told her about it. I bought some because I have bad allergy and sinus issues from grass and tree pollen. I'm on my 2nd bottle and am loving this product. I have tried a few different herbal supplements before and this my far is the best. It relieves facial pressure and breaks up the mucus in my face. Sometimes I have to take a allergy pill along with this product but most of the time I only take this when I need it. I will continue to take this product.
My chiropractor recommended Sinatrol because I was getting sinus infections often. And it worked for me. I finally found it again and a reasonable price! Some places wanted double the price. Thank you Nutrikey. And free shipping on $50 I ordered 2.
Thins mucus. My wellness doc recommended it when he suspected there was a build up of yeast in my sinuses. This did the trick. I highly recommend it.
Controls my allergy symptoms.
This is a great product. Was recommended to me years ago by my natural doctor and a have used ever since.