Viracid includes key nutrients, a synergistic blend of the botanical extracts, and with zinc to help keep the immune system functioning at an optimal level.
Viracid includes a powerful combination of key nutrients and botanical extracts that provide immediate support for immune challenges. Viracid boosts immune defenses by providing nutrients such as L-lysine vitamin A, C, pantothenic acid, B12 and zinc, as well as the synergistic blend of botanical extracts black elderberry, astragalus, echinacea and andrographis that have been used traditionally for their clinically effective immunemodulating properties.
Provides Immediate Support for Immune Challenges
Strengthens Immune Function
Boosts Protective Antioxidant Capacity
Promotes Healthy Inflammatory Balance
Serving Size:2 capsules Servings per container:30
Vitamin A (from 15,000 IU as Palmitate, Natural Beta Carotene) Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid USP, Acerola Fruit Juice Concentrate Powder) Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) Pantothenic Acid(as d-Calcium Pantothenate USP) Zinc (as TRAACS™ Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) L-Lysine Hydrochloride USP Echinacea purpurea Extract (Flowering Aerial Parts)(Standardized to contain 4% phenols) Acerola Fruit Juice Concentrate Powder(Standardized to contain 17% Vitamin C) Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata) Leaf Extract (Standardized to contain 30% Andrographolides) European Elder (Sambucus nigra) Berry Extract (Standardized to contain 13% Anthocyanins) Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus )Root Extract
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (natural vegetable capsule), and magnesium stearate
Does Not Contain: Gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
For immediate immune support: 1-2 capsules per hour or as recommended by your health care professional.
For immune maintenance: 2 capsules per day or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Do not exceed 2 capsules every hour.
Warning: Do not consume this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician for further information.
Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
Immune Nutrition Base
Viracid contains the synergistic nutrient blend of zinc, vitamin C, vitamin A, L-lysine and pantothenic acid which each play a major role in maintaining a healthy, functioning immune system.
Black Elderberry Extract
Black elderberry (Sambucas nigra) has a long history of traditional use among herbalists and is native to Europe, Northern Africa, and Western and Central Asia. The bioactive components of elderberry include the flavonoid anthocyanin. Viracid is standardized to include black elderberry extract with 13% anthocyanins.
Astragalus membranaceus Root Extract
Astragalus membranaceus is native to northern China and has been traditionally used to strengthen the immune system.
Echinacea purpurea Extract
Echinacea purpurea is a perennial herb that has been used for centuries in Native American medicine. Current research has supported echinacea’s clinical applications as this botanical has been the subject of more than 300 scientific studies. Echinacea activates multiple aspects of immune function
Andrographis paniculata Leaf Extract
Andrographis paniculate is a plant that has been used in Asian medicine for centuries. A. paniculate has been reported to provide strong antioxidant support
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Due to manufacturer’s requirements, we are not allowed to ship this product to California.
1. Dardenne M, Pleau J, Nabarra B, et al. Contribution of zinc and other metals to the biological activity of the serum thymic factor. Proc Natl Acad Sci 1982;5370-3.
2. PDR Health: Zinc. www.pdrhealth.com.
3. Wintergerst ES, Maggini S, Hornig DH. Immuneenhancing role of vitamin C and zinc and effect on clinical conditions. Ann Nutr Metab 2006;50(2):85-94.
4. Vitamin A. Integrative Medicine: Integrative Medicine Communications; 2000.
5. Zhao W, Zhai F, Zhang D, et al. Lysine-fortified wheat flour improves the nutritional and immunological status of wheat-eating families in northern China. Food Nutr Bull Jun 2004;25(2):123-129.
6. Melampy RM, Cheng DW, Northrop LC. Effect of pantothenic acid deficiency upon adrenal cortex, thymus, spleen, and circulating lymphocytes in mice. Proc Soc Exp Biol Med 1951;76:24-27.
7. Mahboob S. Thymic weight in pantothenic acid deficiency. Nutr Metab 1976;20:272-277.
8. The American Botanical Council. The ABC Clinical Guide to Elder Berry. 2004;http://abc.herbalgram.org/site/ DocServer/Elderberry-scr.pdf?docID=165.
9. Monograph. Sambucus nigra (elderberry). Altern Med Rev Mar 2005;10(1):51-54.
10. Barak V, Birkenfeld S, Halperin T, Kalickman I. The effect of herbal remedies on the production of human inflammatory and anti-inflammatory cytokines. Isr Med Assoc J 2002;4(11 Suppl):919-22.
11. Tan BK, Vanitha J. Immunomodulatory and antimicrobial effects of some traditional chinese medicinal herbs: a review. Curr Med Chem 2004;11(11):1423-1430.
12. Kemper K, Small R. Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceous).1999.http://www.longwoodherbal. org/.
This product is amazing immune support…and the formula works wonders in fighting all the viral mess (including Covid) going around…can be taken as a preventative and used hourly with symptom onset!
I count on viracid to keep me well. When exposed to colds, I take it at the very first sign of congestion, sometimes I don’t even wait for symptoms to appear taking it twice a day once in the morning and once at night seems to protect me well.
Best immune system boost
Great stuff at the Covid 19 time
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …