NutriKey Wellness Whey Natural is a superior formulation for individuals looking to add protein to their diets to enhance health and well-being. It is ideal for people who want to maintain optimal nutrition: after a workout, in the midst of a busy day or for additional nourishment and support.
NutriKey Wellness Whey Natural protein is made from milk of dairy cows that are primarily grass fed a diet consisting of natural wild pasture and are never treated with synthetic Bovine Growth Hormone or BGH assuring that Wellness Whey Natural is rBGH free. Wellness Whey Natural is unsweetened.
All NutriKey brand supplements are Pharmaceutical Grade and produced in Certified GMP (cGMP) facilities. All NutriKey brand supplements meet or exceed cGMP standards and are third party tested by NSF.
Directions: Stir or blend 1 scoop into 8 ounces of liquid to supplement your diet with protein or enjoy as a healthy snack. Mixes easily with water or full-fat, plain yogurt.
Note: When added to a hot drink or used in baking the protein may become less digestible.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
1. Shimomura, Y., Murakami, T., Nakai, N., Nagasaki, M., & Harris, R. A. (2004). Exercise promotes BCAA catabolism: Effects of BCAA supplementation on skeletal muscle during exercise. The Journal of Nutrition, 134(6), 1583S–1587S.
2. Dullius, A., Goettert, M. I., & Volken de Souza, C. F. (2018). Whey protein hydrolysates as a source of bioactive peptides for functional foods. Journal of Functional Foods, 42, 58-74.
3. Hoffman, J. R., & Falvo, M. J. (2004). Protein—Which is best? Journal of Sports Science and Medicine, 3, 118-130.
4. Solak, B. B., &Akin, N. (2012). Health benefits of whey protein: A review. Journal of Food Science and Engineering, 2, 129-137.
5. Cooke, M. B., Rybalka, E., Stathis, C. G., Cribb, P. J., & Hayes, A. (2010). Whey protein isolate attenuates strength decline after eccentrically-induced muscle damage in healthy individuals. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 7(30), 1-9.
6. Ha, E., & Zemel, M. B. (2003). Functional properties of whey, whey components, and essential amino acids: Mechanisms underlying health benefits for active people. The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, 14(5), 251-258.
7. Patel, S. (2015). Functional food relevance of whey protein: A review of recent findings and scopes ahead. Journal of Functional Foods, 19(Part A), 308-319
The taste is very neutral and refreshing. No bloated feeling after drinking it. I have tried many protein powders looking for the right one that agrees with my system and this has been the best protein powder that I have tried.
That's it - it's delicious. Best I've ever tasted - the only brand I'll ever buy.
BEST PROTIEN POWDER/FOR THE PRICE
BEST PROTIEN POWDER/FOR THE PICE
Great protein for smoothies
We tried the pea protein and just did not like the flavor or texture. This whey protein is the best that we have used. Also we get free and fast shipping.