NutriKey's Key Osteo Plus contains key minerals and micro-nutrients to support bone building and maintenance in convenient AM and PM Packets
- Two forms of calcium for maximum absorption - hydroxyapatite and calcium citrate-malate
- Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K complex to help transport calcium to the bones
- Strontium citrate to help support bone growth and slow breakdown of old bone
- Zinc, copper, selenium and manganese to assist with bone strength
- Magnesium, essential for the absorption and metabolism of calcium
- Key Osteo Plus also includes important vitamins and minerals often found in multivitamins
Serving Size: 2 Packets (1 AM Packet (5 capsules) and 1 PM Packet (6 capsules))
Servings per Container: 30
Directions: Take 2 packets per day, taking one AM packet in the morning and one PM Packet in the evening or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Cautions: Consult your healthcare professional if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
Warning: All forms of Vitamin K may interact with blood thinning medications. If you are taking such medications please consult with your physician before taking this product.
Store at room temperature.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Albion®, DimaCal®, TRAACS® are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. MenaQ7®Natural is a registered trademark of NattoPharma ASA, Norway; Patents pending and granted. Betatene® is a registered trademark of Cognis B.V. Quatrefolic is a registered trademark of Gnosis SPA. Patent No 7,947,662.