NutriKey D3 5000 with K2 is a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin D3—as cholecalciferol—and vitamin K2—as patented MenaQ7®.
Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 are essential micronutrients that:
Support cardiovascular function
Support healthy mood and stress levels
Support bone and skin tissues
Support immune function
It is crucial to obtain adequate amounts of vitamin D on daily basis, as deficiency from lack of exposure to direct sunlight can lead to a host of health issues. Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) comes in a variety of forms, with evidence suggesting that the form MK-7 is particularly important for people that have chronic health issues causing nutrient malabsorption.
All NutriKey brand supplements are Pharmaceutical Grade and produced in Certified GMP (cGMP) facilities. All NutriKey brand supplements meet or exceed cGMP standards and are third party tested by NSF.
† as MenaQ7® a registered trademark of NattoPharma, Norway; Patented in the United States and Canada. (US Patent Numbers 8,728,553 & 8,354,129; Canada Patent Number 2,347,387).
Recommendations: Take one softgel daily as a dietary supplement, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Warnings: It is highly recommended that serum 25 (OH) and 1 ,25 (OH) 2-vitamin D be monitored every 60-90 days while consuming this product to ensure that levels remain in an acceptable range.
Vitamin K2 may counteract the effects of anticoagulation therapy, and therefore is not recommended for patients on blood-thinning medications.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Omdahl, J. L., & DeLuca, H. F. (1973). Regulation of vitamin D metabolism and function. Physiological reviews, 53(2), 327-372.
2. Holick MF (March 2006). “High prevalence of vitamin D inadequacy and implications for health”. Mayo Clin. Proc. 81(3): 353–73.
3. Armas LA, Hollis BW, Heaney RP (November 2004). “Vitamin D2 is much less effective than vitamin D3 in humans”. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 89(11): 5387–91
4. Heaney RP (December 2004). “Functional indices of vitamin D status and ramifications of vitamin D deficiency”. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 80 (6 Suppl): 1706S–9S
5. Holick MF (December 2004). “Sunlight and vitamin D for bone health and prevention of autoimmune diseases, cancers, and cardiovascular dis ease”. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 80 (6 Suppl): 1678S–88S
6. Westenfeld, R., Krueger, T., Schlieper, G., Cranenburg, E. C., Magdeleyns, E. J., Heidenreich, S., ... & Floege, J. (2012). Effect of vitamin K2 supplementation on functional vitamin K deficiency in hemodialysis patients: a randomized trial. American Journal of Kidney Diseases, 59(2), 186-195.
7. Plaza, S. M., & Lamson, D. W. (2005). Vitamin K2 in bone metabolism and osteoporosis. Alternative Medicine Review, 10(1).
8. El Asmar, M. S., Naoum, J. J., & Arbid, E. J. (2014). Vitamin K dependent proteins and the role of vitamin K2 in the modulation of vascular calcification: a review. Oman medical journal, 29(3), 172.
9. Vieth R (May 1999). “Vitamin D supplementation, 25-hydroxyvitamin D concentrations, and safety”. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 69 (5): 842–56.
10. Chung M, Balk EM, Brendel M, Ip S, Lau J, Lee J, Lichtenstein A, Patel K, Raman G, Tatsioni A, Terasawa T, Trikalinos TA; Balk; Brendel; Ip; Lau; Lee; Lichtenstein; Patel; Raman; Tatsioni; Terasawa; Trikalinos (August 2009). “Vitamin D and calcium: a systematic review of health outcomes”. Evidence report/technology assessment (183): 1–420.
I like it a lot. I cannot swallow the larger pills so this is perfect. It tastes good too. I wish more companies would create this option.
High quality good product
NWW has been a favorite of mine for at least 12 years. Everyone I have worked with in classes to a couple counseling sessions has been so helpful. I wish more people would hear and see what I feel. All there products are real and safe!
I think that taking the Vitamin D3 on a regular basis is very good for my general health.