Shredded Beef with Cabbage Recipe
Posted by Kory Kvist
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 6 c. finely chopped cabbage (green or red)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 16 oz. shredded Instant Pot Beef Brisket
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, carrots, garlic, mustard and caraway seeds; cook until vegetables are softened and fragrant. Add cabbage, salt and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until cabbage cooks down slightly.
- Add apple cider vinegar and beef; cook until beef is heat through and cabbage is tender. Adjust seasoning to taste.
Tip: To save even more prep time look for pre-shredded cabbage (coleslaw mix) in the produce section.