OsteoForce™ is a unique blend of highly absorbable vitamins and minerals formulated to support healthy bones. OsteoForce™ features calcium and magnesium that are bound to malic acid for enhanced absorption, along with chelated forms of zinc, copper, and manganese for superior bioavailability.
- 2:1 calcium-to-magnesium ratio — the optimal ratio for mineral balance
- 1,000 IU (25 mcg) of vitamin D to support bone health, calcium, and magnesium activity
- 1,000 mcg of vitamin K1 to support complete activation (carboxylation) of osteocalcin — the protein that deposits calcium in the bone
- 5 mg of geranylgeraniol to support the conversion of vitamin K1 to K2 (as MK-4)
- 50 mg of DeltaGold® vitamin E delta- and gamma-tocotrienols to support a healthy inflammatory response and bone health
- Chelated minerals for enhanced absorption and bioavailability and to reduce the risk of gastrointestinal complaints
Serving Size: 4 capsules
Servings per container: 30
- Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate)
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin K (as K1 Phytonadione, K2 as Menaquinone-4)
- Calcium (as DimaCal Di-Calcium Malate, Calcium Ascorbate)
- Magnesium (as Di-Magnesium Malate)
- Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)
- Copper (As TRAACS Copper Bisglycinate Chelate)
- Manganese (As TRAACS Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate)
- Vitamin C Isomers (as DeltaGold delta and gamma tocotrienols)
- Trans-Geranylgeraniol (GG-Gold)
- Boron (as Bororganic Glycine)
Other Ingredients:cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Soy Free | Vegetarian | Non-GMO
Directions: Take 4 capsules per day or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
Warning: Consult your health-care practitioner before using this product if you are taking Coumadin, warfarin, or other anticoagulant medications.
Optimal bone health can be difficult to maintain because the skeleton requires adequate amounts of bone-supportive nutrients, but it must also serve as a mineral reservoir for the rest of the body. If the body extracts too many nutrients from the skeletal system, the bones may weaken. Therefore, the key to supporting bone health is maintaining homeostasis, which involves sustaining the nutrient balance between the bones and the body.
The nutrients in OsteoForce™ work synergistically to support bone health and integrity. Calcium is the primary mineral in the hard tissues that provide strength and support. Vitamin D regulates calcium homeostasis, bone mineralization, and bone formation. Vitamin K, supported by geranylgeraniol (GG), plays an important role in supporting the proper trafficking of calcium into the bone. Magnesium also influences proper bone mineralization. Vitamin C supports the synthesis of collagen, which is a critical component of bones and connective tissues. Zinc, copper, manganese, and boron support different aspects of collagen and bone production. Vitamin E tocotrienols help promote a healthy inflammatory response to support bone health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.