NutriKey Estro ReBalance provides support for healthy molecular and cellular functions needed to balance estrogen hormone metabolism. The formula uses several highly bioavailable and clinically proven trademarked ingredients including BioFolate®, BioResponse DIM® Complex, and HMRlignan™ to help support balanced estrogen for men and women.
The ingredients in Estro Balance are supported by research in promoting healthy estrogen balance.
Clinical evidence and research cited herein shows that the ingredients in Estro Balance may:
Support healthy estrogen balance
Support healthy endocrine function
Support cardiovascular health
Promote healthy stress response
Promote overall health and well-being
Serving Size: 2 capsules Servings per container: 30 Pill size: #0 Veggie Cap
All NutriKey brand supplements are Pharmaceutical Grade and produced in Certified GMP (cGMP) facilities. All NutriKey brand supplements meet or exceed cGMP standards and are third party tested by NSF.
*BioResponse DIM® is a proprietary, enhanced bioavailability complex containing diindolylmethane licensed from BioResponse, L.L.C., Boulder, Colorado.
*HMRlignan™ is a trademark of Linnea, SA.
*BioFolate® is a federally registered trademark of MTC Industries, Inc.
Recommendations:Take two capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, or may become pregnant. If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Harmless changes in urine color may occur while using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Cavalieri EL et al. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2011;125(3-5):169-180.
2. Maruti, SS et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2008;89(2):624-633.
3. Forges T et al. Hum Reprod. 2007;13(3):225-238.
4. Capuano E et al. Curr Pharm Des. 2017;23(19):2697-2721.
5. Cartea ME et al. Phytochem Rev. 2008;7(2):213-229.
6. Zeligs MA. J Med Food. 2009;1(2).
7. Thomson CA et al. Cancer Epid Biomar. 2017;26(3):435.
8. Thomson OA et al. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2017;165(1):97-107.
9. Venugopal D et al. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2008;109(1-2):22-30.
10. Delgobo M et al. J Nutr Biochem. 2019;67:190-200.
11. Kiyama R. Trends Food Sci Technol. 2016;54:186-196.
12. Kiyama R. Environ. Int. 2015;83:11-40.