NutriKey Complete C-1000 is an easily absorbed, comprehensive vitamin C complex that supports antioxidant status, immune function, promotes healthy skin, and brain function.
Why is this complex better than just taking vitamin C by itself? Complete C-1000 has additional vitamins and minerals which help buffer the effects ascorbic acid can have on the stomach lining. Also, with this formulation, the nutrients are more readily available for cell uptake.
Benefits of supplementing with Complete C-1000 Complex may include:
● Supports healthy oxidative stress and immune function ● Supports cognitive function ● Supports healthy neuronal processes ● Supports collagen synthesis ● Supports healthy cortisol balance
Serving Size:1 Tablet Servings per container:90 Pill Size:.375 by .875 Oval Tablet
1 Tablet Supplies:
Vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate, ascorbic acid (Quali®-C), niacinamide ascorbate, sodium ascorbate, potassium ascorbate, and magnesium ascorbate)
Niacin (as niacinamide)
70 mg NE
Calcium (from calcium ascorbate)
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (standardized to 50% (16 mg) full spectrum bioflavonoids)
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
All NutriKey brand supplements are Pharmaceutical Grade and produced in Certified GMP (cGMP) facilities. All NutriKey brand supplements meet or exceed cGMP standards and are third party tested by NSF.
Quali®-C is a registered trademark of DSM Nutritional Products.
Recommendations: Take one tablet up to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
1. Blumberg, J. B., Frei, B., Fulgoni III, V. L., Weaver, C. M., & Zeisel, S. H. (2016). Vitamin and mineral intake is inadequate for most Americans: what should we advise patients about supplements?. Journal of Family Practice, 65(9), S1-S1.
2. Figueroa-Méndez, R., & Rivas-Arancibia, S. (2015). Vitamin C in health and disease: its role in the metabolism of cells and redox state in the brain. Frontiers in physiology, 6.
3. Wei, J., Lei, G. H., Fu, L., Zeng, C., Yang, T., & Peng, S. F. (2016). Association between dietary vitamin C intake and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: a cross-sectional study among middle-aged and older adults. PloS one, 11(1), e0147985.
4. Padayatty, S. J., Katz, A., Wang, Y., Eck, P., Kwon, O., Lee, J. H., ... & Levine, M. (2003). Vitamin C as an antioxidant: evaluation of its role in disease prevention. Journal of the American college of Nutrition, 22(1), 18-35.
5. Penninx, B. W., Guralnik, J. M., Ferrucci, L., Fried, L. P., Allen, R. H., & Stabler, S. P. (2000). Vitamin C deficiency and depression in physically disabled older women: epidemiologic evidence from the Women’s Health and Aging Study. American Journal of Psychiatry, 157(5), 715-721.
6. Paleologos, M., Cumming, R. G., & Lazarus, R. (1998). Cohort study of vitamin C intake and cognitive impairment. American journal of epidemiology, 148(1), 45-50.
7. Gorton, H. C., & Jarvis, K. (1999). The effectiveness of vitamin C in preventing and relieving the symptoms of virus-induced respiratory infections. Journal of manipulative and physiological therapeutics, 22(8), 530-533.
8. Padayatty, S. J., & Levine, M. (2001). New insights into the physiology and pharmacology of vitamin C. Canadian Medical Association Journal, 164(3), 353-355
I was suffering from a shoulder injury (rotator cuff) and needed something to reduce the inflammation (and quick!) I steadily increased dosage until I had diarrhea and then backed down to the recommended dose. The inflammation disappeared within a week. Good stuff!
Quick and free delivery
I have only been taking the product for a few days but was happy to receive it very quickly and I'm excited to feel the results.
This is a wonderful supplement that I find to be a great preventative. I use to have three to five colds per year that were either long term or I never got rid of them. Now...no colds for almost five years....
taking this to increase my immune system. Tolerate it very well.
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …