Injury & Surgical Support Formula is newly updated with additional vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to support the healthy tissues, joints, and bones at a cellular level.
Injury & Surgical Support Formula contains a comprehensive panel of research-supported ingredients that assist with whole body health. The primary benefits and quality differences of Injury & Surgical Support Formula include:
Contains key micronutrients that support cellular health
Supports total joint health
Helps regulate healthy synovial fluid concentrations in articulations
Supports healthy cartilage, tendons, and ligaments
Highly bioavailable ingredients and no GMOs, gluten, or dairy
Serving Size: 6 Tablets Servings per Container: 30
Directions: Take six tablets daily, in two divided doses, as a dietary supplement, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Warnings: This product contains crustacean shellfish (crab and shrimp). Do not use if you have an allergy to shellfish.
Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark material of Gnosis SpA. Patent No. 7,947,662.
How Injury & Surgical Support Works: Research suggests that supplemental glucosamine and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) can benefit cartilage integrity, promote a healthy inflammatory response, and fight oxidative stress in joints. Injury & Surgical Support Formula also contains the enzyme trypsin to support the development of healthy tissue.
The updated Injury & Surgical Support Formula has additional crucial micronutrients to support cellular health and total joint health.
Vitamin A and vitamin D were added to the formula for their role in supporting cellular and bone health. The individual dosages of vitamin E, calcium, and zinc were all increased for their ability to promote cellular health. The addition of a citrus bioflavonoid complex promotes better absorption of the vitamins and supports healthy tissues. Highly absorbable magnesium malate replaced magnesium oxide to promote cellular health. Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) were added to the formula for their role in supporting joint health through muscle repair, reducing delayed onset soreness, and helping prevent tissue breakdown as a result of exercise.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Towheed T et al. Cochrane Database Syst. Rev. 2005.
2. Kim LS et al. Osteoarthr Cartilage. 2006;14(3):286-294.
3. White MJ et al. PLoS One. 2013;8(8):70795.
4. Pattison DJ et al. Ann Rheum D. 2004;63(7):843-847.
5. Reen JK et al. Asian J. Dairy & Food Res. 2015;34(3):205-212.
6. Conaway HH et al. Endocr Rev. 2013;34(6):766–797.
7. Hobson R. Int Wound J. 2016;13(3):331-335.
8. Moe A. Semin Cell Dev Biol. 2015;45:18–23.
9. Lin PH et al. Nutrients. 2018;10(1):16.
10. Li M et al. J. Photochem. Photobiol. 2016;165:240-245.
11. Uysal N et al. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2019;187:128.
12. Kato H et al. Amino Acids. 2018;50(12):1679-1684.