Cran-Max is an effective and convenient means of supporting urinary tract health.
Cran-Max™ capsules contain 500 mg of 100% whole cranberry fruit concentrated extract. This 100% pure cranberry powder is free of added sugars, artificial sweeteners and other ingredients. As scientists have not yet identified all of the active constituents of cranberry, it is essential that the whole fruit, with its entire complement of bioactive components, be used for optimal health benefits.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule Servings per Container: 60
Cran-Max is a registered trademark of Pharmachem Laboratories, Inc.
This 100% pure cranberry powder is free of added sugars, artificial sweeteners and other ingredients.
Directions: Adults take 1 to 2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
Cran-Max capsules contain 500 mg of 100% whole cranberry fruit concentrated extract. Cran-Max has one of the highest concentrations of cranberry nutrients and fiber per capsule for superior urinary tract health.
Cran-Max is derived using a unique extraction process which allows for a higher concentration of all of the active nutrients in cranberries compared to other cranberry supplements.
Cran-Max is distinguished from other cranberry powder supplements by its higher concentration of juice and dietary fiber. Typically, the nutrients contained in 2 capsules of many cranberry supplements have the equivalent activity of 1 ounce of cranberry juice cocktail. However, the potent concentrate in a single Cran-Max capsule provides the equivalent activity of 8 ounces of cranberry juice cocktail.
As a result, fewer Cran-Max capsules provide superior nutrient concentration than other extracts or fruit juice cocktail. Consequently, Cran-Max is an effective and convenient means of supporting urinary tract health.
Cranberry juice has long been recognized for its role in supporting urinary tract health. Recent research indicates that the active components of cranberry prevent deleterious bacteria (such as Escherichia coli) from adhering to the epithelial lining of the urinary tract where they could otherwise congregate, multiply, and induce infection.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
1. Avorn, J et al. Reduction of bacteruria and pyuria after ingestion of cranberry juice. JAMA 1994;271(10):751-754.
2. Fleet, NC. New support for a folk remedy: cranberry juice reduces bacteruria and pyuria in elderly women. Nutr Rev 1994;52(5):168-170.
3. Hamilton-Miller, JM. Reduction of bacteriuria and pyuria using cranberry juice. JAMA 1994;272(8):588. Nazarko, L. Infection control: the therapeutic uses of cranberry juice. Nurs Stand 1995;9(34):33-35.
4. Ofek, I et al. Anti-Escherichia coli adheasion activity of cranberry and blueberry juices. Adv Exp Med Biol 1996;408:179-183.
5. Rogers, J et al. Pass the cranberry juice. Nursing Times 1991;87(48):36-37.tment of depression. Neuropsychobiology 1988;20 (1) :28-35.