All NutriKey brand supplements are Pharmaceutical Grade and produced in Certified GMP (cGMP) facilities. All NutriKey brand supplements meet or exceed cGMP standards and are third party tested.
*BioResponse DIM® is a proprietary, enhanced bioavailability complex containing diindolylmethane licensed from BioResponse, L.L.C., Boulder, Colorado.
Recommendations: Take one capsule up to three times daily as a dietary supplement, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, or may become pregnant. If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Harmless changes in urine color may occur while using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
1. Zeligs, M. A., Brownston, P. K., Sharp, M. E., Westerling, K. C., Wilson, S. M., & Johs, S. M. (2005). Managing cyclical mastalgia with absorbable diindolylmethane: A randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association, 8(1), 5-15.
2. Zeligs, M. A., Fulfs, J. C., Peterson, R., Wilson, S. M., McIntyre, L., Sepkovic, D. W., & Bradlow, H. L. (2003). In vivo, uterine-protective activity of absorption-enhanced diindolylmethane: Animal and preliminary human use in combination with Tamoxi-fen. Proceedings of the American Association of Cancer Research, 44, 1268.
3. Zeligs, M. A., Sepkovic, D. W., Manrique, C., Macsalka, M., Williams, D. E., & Bradlow, H. L. (2002). Absorption-enhanced 3,3’-diindolylmethane: Human use in HPV-related, benign and pre-cancerous conditions. Proceedings of the American Association of Cancer Research, 43, 3198.
4. Teas, J., Cunningham, J. E., Fowke, J. H., Nitcheva, D., Kanwat, C. P., Boulware, R. J., Sepkovic, D. W., Hurley, T. G., & Hebert, J. R. (2005). Urinary estrogen metabolites, prostate specific antigen, and body mass index among African-American men in South Carolina. Cancer Detection and Prevention, 29(6), 494-500.
5. Michnovicz, J. J., Adlercreutz, H., & Bradlow, H. L. (1997). Changes in levels of urinary estrogen metabolites after oral indole-3-carbinol treatment in humans. Journal of the National Cancer Institute, 89(10), 718-723.
6. Chen, I., McDougal, A., Wang, F., & Safe, S. (1998). Aryl hydrocarbon receptor-mediated antiestrogenic and antitumorigenic activity of diindolylmethane. Carcinogenesis, 19(9), 1631-1639.
7. Aggarwal, B. B., & Ichikawa, H. (2005). Molecular targets and anticancer potential of indole-3-carbinol and its derivatives. Cell Cycle, 4(9), 1201-1215.
8. Leong, H., Riby, J. E., Firestone, G. L., & Bjeldanes, L. F. (2004). Potent ligand-independent estrogen receptor activation by 3,3’-diindolylmethane is mediated by cross talk between the protein kinase A and mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathways. Molecular Endocrinology, 18(2), 291-302.
9. Dalessandri, K. M., Firestone, G. L., Fitch, M. D., Bradlow, H. L., & Bjeldanes, L. F. (2004). Pilot study: Effect of 3,3’-diindolylmethane supplements on urinary hormone metabolites in postmenopausal women with a history of early-stage breast cancer. Nutrition and Cancer, 50(2), 161-167.
10. Bradlow, H. L., Telang, N. T., Sepkovic, D. W., & Osborne, M. P. (1996). 2-hydroxyestrone: the ‘good’ estrogen. Journal of Endocrinology, 150(S2), 59-65
I was experiencing terrible PMS - heavy flow - and awful cramping. My period was lasting a week.It took about 3 months for this product to work but bam no pms no heavy flow and my period only lasts 3-4 days. It actually sneaks up on me now. Less night sweats too- I’m 46
This works so well to reduce my PMS symptoms. Can't live without it!
Curbed my mood swings!
I’m in my 40’s and have definitely noticed a influx in my mood swings and irritability especially right before my period. I noticed a difference with my first period, no mood swings and no fatigue! Amazing!
Yeah but I don’t normally fill these out but I had a severe allergic reaction to this one vitamin that I ordered so I won’t be able to take it but I have been taking the the balance but too soon for me to tell anything.i’m sad I wont Be able to continue taking it since I was Hoping to use both of them together to get things back on track.
Perfect for Perimenopause
Taking this in combination with Estro-rebalance and noticed immediate difference in my first menstrual cycle. I wasn't nearly as moody or fatigued as I have been.