Ingredients: Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU
Other ingredients: safflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Non-GMO
All NutriKey brand supplements are Pharmaceutical Grade and produced in Certified GMP (cGMP) facilities. All NutriKey brand supplements meet or exceed cGMP standards and are third party tested.
Directions: Adults take 1 softgel daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Cautions: Consult your healthcare professional if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
1. Omdahl, J. L., & DeLuca, H. F. (1973). Regulation of vitamin D metabolism and function. Physiological reviews, 53(2), 327-372.
2. Holick MF (March 2006). “High prevalence of vitamin D inadequacy and implications for health”. Mayo Clin. Proc. 81 (3): 353–73.
3. Armas LA, Hollis BW, Heaney RP (November 2004). “Vitamin D2 is much less effective than vitamin D3 in humans”.
J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 89 (11): 5387–91.
4. Vieth R (May 1999). “Vitamin D supplementation, 25-hydroxyvitamin D concentrations, and safety”. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 69 (5): 842–56.
5. Chung M, Balk EM, Brendel M, Ip S, Lau J, Lee J, Lichtenstein A, Patel K, Raman G, Tatsioni A, Terasawa T, Trikalinos TA; Balk; Brendel; Ip; Lau; Lee; Lichtenstein; Patel; Raman; Tatsioni; Terasawa; Trikalinos (August 2009). “Vitamin D and calcium: a systematic review of health outcomes”. Evidence report/technology assessment (183): 1–420.