All NutriKey brand supplements are Pharmaceutical Grade and produced in Certified GMP (cGMP) facilities. All NutriKey brand supplements meet or exceed cGMP standards and are third party tested.
*TRAACS is a registered trademark of Albion Labs
Directions: Adults take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed suggested use.
Cautions: Consult your healthcare professional if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
1. DiSilvestro, R. A., Koch, E., & Rakes, L. (2015). Moderately high dose zinc Gluconate or zinc Glycinate: effects on plasma zinc and erythrocyte superoxide dismutase activities in young adult women. Biological trace element research, 168(1), 11-14.
2. Maathuis, F. J. (2009). Physiological functions of mineral macronutrients. Current opinion in plant biology, 12(3), 250-258.
3. Hopkins, R. (2014). Zinc supplementation: Identifying superior forms and essential cofactors. Journal of the Australian Traditional-Medicine Society, 20(1), 73.
4. Schlegel, P., & Windisch, W. (2006). Bioavailability of zinc glycinate in comparison with zinc sulphate in the presence of dietary phytate in an animal model with 65Zn labelled rats. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 90(5-6), 216-222.
5. Maxfield, L., & Crane, J. S. (2018). Zinc, Deficiency. In StatPearls [Internet]. StatPearls Publishing.
I’ve been ordering my supplements from NutritKey for awhile now, upon the recommendation of a friend. I’ve been totally satisfied with every purchase made and have referred them to a few other people who now order from them. Free and fast shipping and quality products.