All NutriKey brand supplements are Pharmaceutical Grade and produced in Certified GMP (cGMP) facilities. All NutriKey brand supplements meet or exceed cGMP standards and are third party tested.
Recommendations: Take two capsules once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If taking medication, including blood thinners, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
1. Bent, S., Kane, C., Shinohara, K., Neuhaus, J., Hudes, E. S., Goldberg, H., & Avins, A. L. (2006). Saw palmetto for benign prostatic hyperplasia. New England Journal of Medicine, 354(6), 557-566.
2. Konrad, L., Müller, H. H., Lenz, C., Laubinger, H., Aumüller, G., & Lichius, J. J. (2000). Antiproliferative effect on human prostate cancer cells by a stinging nettle root (Urtica dioica) extract. Planta medica, 66(01), 44-47.
3. Chrubasik, J. E., Roufogalis, B. D., Wagner, H., & Chrubasik, S. (2007). A comprehensive review on the stinging nettle effect and efficacy profiles. Part II: urticae radix. Phytomedicine, 14(7-8), 568-579.
4. Yang, Y., Ikezoe, T., Zheng, Z., Taguchi, H., Koeffler, H. P., & Zhu, W. G. (2007). Saw Palmetto induces growth arrest and apoptosis of androgen-dependent prostate cancer LNCaP cells via inactivation of STAT 3 and androgen receptor signaling. International journal of oncology, 31(3), 593-600.
5. Giovannucci, E. (2002). A review of epidemiologic studies of tomatoes, lycopene, and prostate cancer. Experimental biology and medicine, 227(10), 852-859.
6. Costello, L. C., & Franklin, R. B. (2006). The clinical relevance of the metabolism of prostate cancer; zinc and tumor suppression: connecting the dots. Molecular cancer, 5(1), 1.
7. Ahn, J., Peters, U., Albanes, D., Purdue, M. P., Abnet, C. C., Chatterjee, N., ... & Hayes, R. B. (2008). Serum vitamin D concentration and prostate cancer risk: a nested case–control study. Journal of the National Cancer Institute, 100(11), 796-804.
Every man is different, however for me it seems to empty the bladder better, no more night time trips to the bathroom, started helping me the first week and after a month the drip drip is almost gone, it really helps you to go to the bathroom when you want to, meaning you don't feel your bladder needing to release, I take 2 thyrotains in the morning for endocrine balance and 2 prostate pros in afternoon, seems to help my life go smooth and the sex is better.
Decreased night time bathroom visits
After taking for one month, my husband’s night time bathroom visits went from 3-4 to one a night.
Prostate Pro seems to work
After a week, I'm happy so far...
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …