Zinc is designed to support the body's natural defense system as well as enhance digestion and metabolism of important vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and other essential nutrients. Zinc is also essential for normal fetal and reproductive development. It may be beneficial for:
- Supports the body’s natural defense system
- Promotes collagen formation and healthy tissue development
- Provides support for reproductive health
- Supports enzymatic digestion and metabolism
- Highly absorbable zinc picolinate
- Made with high-quality, hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Serving Size: 1 cap
Servings Per container: 180
Ingredients:Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 15mg
Other Ingredients:hyperallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Vegetarian | Vegan | Non GMO
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with a meal.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
WARNING: If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Zinc is a constituent of over two dozen enzymes involved in digestion and metabolism, including carbonic anhydrase, which is vital to tissue respiration. Zinc is essential for the healthy storage and metabolism of carbohydrates, as well as the absorption and function of B vitamins. It plays an important role in supporting the body’s defense system, promoting healthy neutrophil, natural killer cell, and T-lymphocyte function. Zinc plays a fundamental role in collagen formation and healthy tissue development. This mineral contributes to healthy prostatic function and is essential for normal fetal and reproductive development.
- Zinc is derived from earthen ore
- Citrate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Picolinate is synthetic
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypo-allergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.